Customer Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
iSolved HCM is an industry-leading human capital management technology company that brings together the key workforce functions in one robust, easy-to-use platform, iSolved. Payroll, HR, Time & Attendance, Onboarding, ACA Compliance, and Benefits Enrollment are all delivered from one solution, in the cloud, specifically built for the small to mid-sized employer. It has achieved rapid market share, with more than 2 million employees and growing.
BRIEF STATEMENT OF THE PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
iSolved associates contribute to a positive work environment that is entrepreneurial and high-performing. A Customer Service Representative works within a team and is responsible for all aspects of payroll processing and quality service for our direct clients.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION ARE:
- Maintains a high rate of client retention through superior customer service, assisting assigned client base with all components related to payroll processing
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and submission of payrolls
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with clients and coworkers to promote a quality service image
- Research and resolve payroll and Human Capital Management related questions, concerns, and problems for clients in a friendly, and timely manner
- Handles a high volume of telephone and email correspondence
- Advises clients on how to fully utilize the Human Capital Management platform
- Other projects as assigned
- Shifts may be from 7 a.m. 7 p.m. local time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- FPC, CPP, and/or SHRM certifications preferred but not required
- Experience in payroll and customer service with a high call volume
- Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Excel as well as experience with payroll and Human Capital Management platforms
- Ability to analyze data with particular attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local payroll laws, wage and hour laws and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Normal working conditions require normal to close concentration, visual attention and manual dexterity. Lifting requirements less than 10 pounds. Moderate noise.
The lists under Essential Functions and Additional Responsibilities are not exhaustive, but are merely the most accurate lists for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.
BusinessView all jobs at isolved