Customer Support Representative
isolved Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
isolved HCM is the FASTEST GROWING company in our space! Don't ask us, just look for what Software Reviews and Great Place to Work says about isolved!
We want positive talent in all areas of our business and aim to provide a fast, fun, and collaborative work environment for all of our employees! If this sounds like you, and you are ready to join a winning team, then apply with our easy 3 minute application today!
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. COMPREHENSIVE TECHNICAL TRAINING AVAILABLE.
We will provide you the tools to succeed - terminology, product information, and call handling procedures.
Brief statement of the purpose of this position:
The Customer Support Representative will work as part of a team to ensure accurate and timely daily processing and telephone support. The Customer Support Representative will develop and sustain excellent customer service qualities that promote the growth of iSolved Benefit Services.
Primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Respond accurately to participant inquiries in a timely manner with a high degree of professionalism.
- Use probing questions to fully uncover the participant's needs.
- Use the "leave no stone left unturned" philosophy in all communications.
- Participate in either COBRA or FBA Participant Support phone queue to assist participants as needed.
- Schedule and conduct follow up on unresolved issues.
- Appropriately escalate issues for participants as prescribed by iSolved Benefit Services standard operating procedures.
- Accurately document all communications.
- Accurately complete all assigned processing tasks.
- Participate in customer service training related to knowledge and skill enhancements.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years previous experience in a professional customer facing business office environment.
Additional knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to clearly communicate information both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of customer service skills; ability to deal diplomatically with irate individuals
- Problem analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, e.g., computer terminals, printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines
- Ability to access, operate and maintain various software applications.
- Ability to perform routine mathematical computations and tabulations accurately and efficiently
Physical demands and work environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is required to use hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for written work and PC use. The noise level is usually fairly quiet.
The lists under Essential Functions and Additional Responsibilities are not exhaustive, but are merely the most accurate lists for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.
BusinessView all jobs at isolved