io-consultants Bethlehem, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
We are looking for a responsible Team Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to help manage our growing engineering and SAP consulting firm in Bethlehem, PA. Duties will include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, travel arrangements and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
The Team Assistant acts as the first point of contact for internal and external clients on matters pertaining to the Administrative portion of the organization.
The Team Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small environment that is mission and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Team Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
▪ Answer and direct phone calls
▪ Personal assistant to upper management and company ownership
▪ Organize, minute and distribute internal and external meetings
▪ Maintain CRM system and other company records
▪ Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
▪ Review proposals and contracts
▪ Update and maintain office policies and procedures as directed
▪ Order, organize and maintain office supplies, research new providers, company suppliers and services, assist with tradeshow
▪ Book travel arrangements
▪ Prepare and check expense reports and process for billing
▪ Balance corporate card expenses and ensuring they remain within the corporate T&E policy
▪ Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
▪ Optional: Support recruiting efforts placing jobs on job sites, evaluating qualified applicants, schedule approved
applicants for interviews.
▪ Discretion and confidentiality in working with company information and leadership
▪ Proven experience in supporting medium sized office environments
▪ Detail oriented, reliable and resourceful self-starter with proven problem solving skills
▪ Positive attitude and professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build good relationships with staff and clients
▪ Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize
▪ Team worker who works well under pressure, flexible, adapting to new challenges
▪ Excellent English, applied grammar and communication skills, spoken and written
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to create correspondences, presentations, agendas, reports.
▪ Maintain office equipment inventory distribution check out and return
▪ Administrative experience: 3 years (Required)
▪ US work authorization (Required)
▪ Oversees compliance with official COVID 19 directives
At io-group we are offering you a challenging and exciting position within US team with room to grow. You will find a comfortable, professional work environment with a modern open plan office setting. io-group is offering a competitive salary package combined with comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, bonus and retirement plans.
At io-group, experienced specialists work in interdisciplinary teams. Together they create customized solutions and processes according to the specific requirements of each client. We call it: United to perform! The results are reliable, productive and efficient solutions that lead to measurable success.
With more than 300 employees, io-group is one of the leading technical consulting and planning companies at your service in eight locations across the world. Besides the headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany), the company has subsidiaries in Munich, Leonberg, Berlin, Bethlehem (PA, USA), Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong.
io-consultantsWhy Work Here?
Working in a great team environment, this position allows the candidate to develop their skill set and work for company with a global reach.
io-group provides integrated consulting, design and implementation services for the supply and value chain with expertise in SAP, logistics and production planning. Since our launch in 1958, we, as a lead consultant, have been helping clients with a wide range of tasks in the supply and value chain, from developing ideas into strategies to implementing complex industry projects. At io-group, experienced specialists work in interdisciplinary teams. Together they create customized solutions and processes according to the specific requirements of each client. We call it: United to perform! The results are reliable, productive and efficient solutions that lead to measurable success. With more than 300 employees, io-group is one of the leading technical consulting and planning companies at your service in eight locations across the world. Besides the headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany), the company has subsidiaries in Munich, Leonberg, Berlin, Bethlehem (PA, USA), Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong.
3001 Emrick BlvdBethlehem, PA