An international vehicle parts manufacture in El Paso, TX is now looking for a great candidate to the position: Spanish/ English bilingual "HR Manager".
This position covers for 2 offices:
1. Their main office in El Paso, TX (60 employees)
2. Their subsidiary/ plants in Ciudad Juarez in Mexico (300 employees)
1. Experience as a HR Manager in the US and in Mexico for/over 10 years= Especially strong skills for manufacture/ plants environment.
2. Enough experience for General Affairs- Administration skills
3. Accounting knowledge- A/P, A/R, Invoice etc.
4. Knowledge of compliance (Especially In Mexico + USA)
5. Spanish/ English Bilingual
6. Plant or Manufacture HR experience
The Human Resources Manager is a proactive business partner responsible for all aspects of managing human assets including, but not limited to, workforce planning and development; benefits/ salaries and compliance with all state and federal laws. Candidates skilled in HR metrics, managing for their general affairs, positively understanding their accounting matters, business analyses, supporting executives's decisions, and well communications with local workforces in plants and offices.
Manage/ supervise for a few members in their HR team plus a GA leader.
SCOPE OF ROLES
- Manages and documents the hiring, on-boarding, required training and development of employees including maintaining training databases
- Keeps management informed of upcoming law changes as well as assessing and recommending the employer responses to changes in the law
- Takes the lead in Interactions with OSHA, EEOC, Federal immigration agencies, the US Department of Labor and any other regulatory agency.
- Stays current on employment and labor laws at the state and federal level (US and MEXICO).
- Regularly reviews Workers’ Compensation statistics and, in consultation with insurance company
- In close partnership with 4 executives in the organization, provides leadership and direction regarding all HR and GA fields
- Led the legal-compliant and plants safety issues
- Understands the critical business issues that arise from human resources and develops sound recommendations and best practices to guarantee effective management of the organization’s human capital
- Capable of in depth analyses on a variety of issues relating to human capital and astute at making recommendations.
- Guides, trains and advises company supervisors and managers on employee and employer rights and responsibilities and maintaining positive employee relations
- Conducts, documents and makes recommendations relating to investigations on all personnel issues including allegations of harassment, discrimination, injuries etc
- They are looking for someone who can well manage all the categories in HR/ GA/ Accounting= multi-tasks/ wide visions/ enough experienced, detailed person.
More details of SKILLS, ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 10 years of proven management experience in human resources especially at manufactures/ plants
- Must be an effective hands-on manager capable of resolving any organizational issues
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish to help the organizational cultural differences in the company
- Work at 2 locations in El Paso, Texas and Ciudad Juarez in Mexico: for example, M-W= in El Paso, Thu and Fri= in Ciudad Juarez (The schedules can be flexible)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other computer software programs as needed
Industry: Auto Parts
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 10 years (Required)
- Manager level: 5 years
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's (Preferred but not required)
- PHR (Preferred) but not necessary
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Two locations (El Paso and Ciudad Juarez= both close each other)
Salary: $50,000- 60,000 plus all company benefits/ a bonus
Hiring Term: Within this year. **If they can get the perfect candidate for this position, they are willing to hire ASAP.