Alpharetta based company is currently looking for a highly qualified intern or part-time team member to help with the ongoing and future development of or SaaS application. We are looking for a person with strong ASP and MVC skills.
· Work side by side with our head developer and outside development team to create applications for Cloud deployment
· Collaborate with non-developers to get different perspectives of functionality and to create the most efficient and effective solutions
· Ability to work independently
· Test and deliver reliable code that is bug free and meets all functional and non-functional requirements
· Develop reusable in-house standard elements, modules, and frameworks
· Discover and experiment with new technologies and share them with the team
· Provide a thorough understanding of fundamentals of the web development process
· Maintain flexibility to accommodate deadlines
· C#, SQL, ASP.NET, MVC, VB.NET, HTML 5 and Bootstrap
· Preferred experience with common data interchange formats, including XML and JSON
· UX skills is a plus
· Strong team ethic and track record in delivering high quality code and driving code quality with your peers
One year of college/university completed and currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. Degrees in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Technology related field preferred
After a period of time you will have the opportunity to work from home and work a flexible work week. We also offer bonuses when tight time frames need to be met.
As a smaller company, we thrive on the input from all our employees, not just a select few. We offer a relaxed and casual environment. We empower our employees to think of solutions and creative ideas to help make our programs better. If you would like to be an integral part of small company, please send your resume along with your salary requirements for consideration.