We value your safety with current events and now offer an Online Hiring and Training process!
**Please note this is an On-site position and the expectation will be to return on-site once deemed appropriate**
Live your 2020 vision and WIN THE FUTURE by starting your career as a
Tech Support/ Customer Service Agent
As a Technical Support/ Customer Service Agent in our Coeur d’Alene Call Center, you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience. Our representatives are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding DISH customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results.
4 Agent Level Tiers for advancement opportunities:
Tier 1: Agent Training/ Customer Service
Tier 2: Tech Support
Tier 3: Advanced Tech Support
Tier 4: Global Expert
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· Competitive wages based on Tier structure
· 40+ hours per week
· AWESOME BENEFITS: Full Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off/ Life Insurance/ Long Term & Short Term Disability/ Paid holidays/ 401K
· $750 Employee Referral Bonus
· Community Involvement Programs
· Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
· Holiday Events/ Food days/ Give-aways/ Prizes/ Discounts/ Themed events/ Swag and more!
Training Pay: $13.50/hr
Production Pay: $14.10/hr- $16.77/hr based on agent tier level
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – 6:00AM-10:00PM
· Personalize each call with our listen, care, connect strategies, also resolve customer concerns, prevent future issues, and promote client services in a respectful and professional manner.
· Assist customers with Dish systems and services, troubleshooting receivers and other hardware devices, right-sizing packages, explaining installation setup, and answering all questions regarding their account including billing, upgrade options and general information.
· Communicate and explain the value and benefits of services to customers through establishing relationships and building strong rapport.
· Effectively administer DISH assessments and meet goals and metrics in place to drive completion.
· Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
· Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
· Internet with ability to hard wire to provided equipment
· One year of customer service experience and/or equivalent transferable skills
· Six months of tech support experience and/or equivalent transferable skills preferred
· Tech savvy with the ability to efficiently navigate around a desktop computer
· Confident and driven individual with great communication skills
· Quick learner – Has the ability to learn new systems, services and processes
· Positive personality – We’ll give you the tools to succeed, guaranteed
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Ability to HAVE FUN and grow your career!
We love to promote employees from within and have several career path opportunities to choose from - Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Management and more!
“Inspire the new you” by becoming a part of the Inspiro family.
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Madison, WI; Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries.