We value your safety with current events and now offer an Online Hiring and Training process! We provide ALL necessary equipment; you will only need a hard wire internet connection. **Please note this is an On-site position and the expectation will be to return on-site once deemed appropriate**
Live your 2020 vision and WIN THE FUTURE by starting your career as a Tech Support/ Customer Service Agent.
As a Technical Support/ Customer Service Agent in our Coeur d’Alene Call Center, you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience. Our representatives are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding DISH customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – 6:00AM-10:00PM
4 Agent Level Tiers for advancement opportunities:
Tier 1: Agent Training/ Customer Service $13.50/hr
Tier 2: Tech Support $14.10/hr + performance bonus
Tier 3: Advanced Tech Support $14.78/hr + performance bonus
Tier 4: Global Expert $16.77/hr + performance bonus
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· Competitive wages based on Tier structure
· Full Time: 40+ hours per week
· AWESOME BENEFITS: Full Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off/ Life Insurance/ Long Term & Short Term Disability/ Paid holidays/ 401K
· $1000 Employee Referral Bonus
· Community Involvement Programs
· Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
· Holiday Events/ Food days/ Give-aways/ Prizes/ Discounts/ Themed events/ Swag and more!
· Personalize each call with our listen, care, connect strategies, also resolve customer concerns, prevent future issues, and promote client services in a respectful and professional manner.
· Assist customers with Dish systems and services, troubleshooting receivers and other hardware devices, right-sizing packages, explaining installation setup, and answering all questions regarding their account including billing, upgrade options and general information.
· Communicate and explain the value and benefits of services to customers through establishing relationships and building strong rapport.
· Effectively administer DISH assessments and meet goals and metrics in place to drive completion.
· Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
· Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
· Internet with ability to hard wire to provided equipment if doing virtual training but not required as we have on-site training available as well.
· One year of customer service experience and/or equivalent transferable skills
· Six months of tech support experience and/or equivalent transferable skills preferred
· Tech savvy with the ability to efficiently navigate around a desktop computer
· Confident and driven individual with great communication skills
· Quick learner – Has the ability to learn new systems, services and processes
· Positive personality – We’ll give you the tools to succeed, guaranteed
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Ability to HAVE FUN and grow your career!
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
“Inspire the new you” by becoming a part of the Inspiro family.