Remote Retention Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our people, our culture: This is #InspiroNation https://youtu.be/SKi-zDKZzhE
Want to be a FULLY REMOTE AGENT and use your own equipment?
YOU MUST RESIDE IN IDAHO and meet minimum computer, accessories, and internet specs in order to perform the essential position functions.
#InspireYourNext by starting your career with Inspiro.
As a Remote Sales/Retention Specialist you will be responsible for selling new accounts and/or retaining current DISH Network customers by creating value in the product, showing empathy, identifying concerns, and overcoming any objections ALL while cultivating long term client relationships through a foundation of trust and value.
Pay Range Avg: $14.00-$32.00/hour including commission
Training: 4 weeks of paid classroom and on the job training
Hours of Operation: 6AM-10PM PST/ 7am-11pm MST -7 days a week
Fixed production schedule that will include one weekend shift beginning the 5th week of employment.
Perks of Employment*:
- $500 New Hire Bonus – $250 after 30 days and $250 after 60 days
- $500 Milestone Bonus – $250 after 90 days and $250 after 120 days
- Highly competitive base hourly rate, PLUS $2/hr attendance incentive, AND an exceptional commission structure
- 40hrs/ week with opportunity for overtime
- AWESOME BENEFITS!!!! Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Tenure accrued PTO, paid holidays, Life Insurance, LTD, & STD
- DAY ONE eligibility of 401k with 3% match
- Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no cap
- $25 Internet Stipend per month after 60 days of employment
- 2 paid You Days: one earned after 90 days and 120 days
*Conditions apply to various benefit eligibility
- Build quick rapport with existing customers using assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining a DISH customer
- Apply sales methodologies and problem-solving strategies to best position DISH’s products and services while providing long-term, individualized solutions to customers and saving all accounts with integrity
- Identify customer pain points, overcome objections and create urgency to remove any roadblocks that may have the customer wanting to discontinue their service
- Apply proven de-escalation skills with any upset or irate customers prior to addressing their needs to ensure a positive customer experience
- Be receptive to receiving and applying any and all Coaching or Feedback given by the Leadership team
- Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thick skinned, thorough and tenacious
- Adaptable and flexible to change. Willing to work the shift and hours
- Self-Motivated to successfully exceed goals while consistently striving to be a top performer
- Efficient with navigating and multi-tasking on a desktop computer, using web-based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
- 1 year Sales Experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
#InspireYourNext by becoming a part of the Inspiro family AND APPLY NOW!
A team you want to be a part of: https://youtu.be/qsBLBRg15U8
Inspiro On-site address: 200 W Hanley Ave. Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
inspiroWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, awesome training and support, we'll set you up for success!
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries. Our Values -Trust -Excellence -Accountability -Malaskit -Meritocracy -Respect
AddressIdaho Falls, ID