Remote Customer Service/ Tech Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our people, our culture: This is #InspiroNation https://youtu.be/Wn9XcuFaZFs
Want to be a FULLY REMOTE AGENT and use your own equipment?
YOU MUST RESIDE IN NEBRASKA and meet minimum computer, accessories, and internet specs in order to perform the essential position functions. Please ensure you MEET ALL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS listed below.
#InspireYourNext by starting your career as a Remote Customer Service/ Technical Support Representative for Dish Network customers
- Are you motivated and confident in your abilities to work independently from home?
- Do you have exceptional customer service and de-escalation skills?
- Are you willing to push yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve greatness?
As a Remote Customer Service/ Technical Support Representative you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience. Our Agents are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding DISH Network customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week: 6AM-10PM PST/ 9AM-1AM EST
4 Agent Level Tiers for advancement opportunities:
Tier 1: Agent Training/ Customer Service $13.69/hr
Tier 2: Tech Support $14.10/hr
Tier 3: Advanced Tech Support $14.78/hr
Tier 4: Global Expert $16.77/hr
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT*:
- $500 Milestone Bonus – $200 after 90 days and $300 after 120 days
- Paid Training and Competitive wages based on Tier structure
- Monthly Performance Bonuses based off Metrics and Attendance in ALL Tiers
- 40hrs/ week with opportunity for overtime
- AWESOME BENEFITS!!!! Full Medical, Dental, Vision, paid holidays, Life Insurance, LTD, & STD
- Progressive PTO and Cash Out: 1st year= 120 hours, 2nd year= 140 hours, 3rd year= 160 hours, 4+ years= 180 hours earned
- DAY ONE eligibility of 401k investment, with 3% match after 1 year
- Childcare Reimbursement up to $250 monthly after 90 days of employment, available from Jan-June 30th, 2022
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no cap
- $25 Internet Stipend per month after 60 days of employment
- 2 paid “You Days”: one earned after 90 days and 120 days
- Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
*Conditions apply to various benefit eligibility
- Personalize each call with our DISH CXO Listen, Care, Connect strategies, also resolve customer concerns, prevent future issues, and promote client services in a respectful and professional manner.
- Assist customers with Dish systems and services, troubleshooting receivers and other hardware devices, right-sizing packages, explaining installation setup, and answering all questions regarding their account including billing, upgrade options and general information.
- Communicate and explain the value and benefits of services to customers through establishing relationships and building strong rapport.
- Effectively administer DISH assessments and meet goals and metrics in place to drive completion.
- Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
- Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
- 1 year Customer Service experience preferred
- 6 months Tech Support experience preferred
- Tech savvy with the ability to efficiently navigate around a desktop computer, and quickly learn new systems, services and processes
- Meet minimum performance standard regarding metrics and attendance
- Be a confident and driven individual with great communication skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to HAVE FUN and grow your career!
THE FOLLOWING ARE COMPUTER/ ACCESSORY/ AND INTERNET REQUIREMENTS TO WORK FROM HOME:
Personal Computer Requirements
- Desktop or laptop with Microsoft Windows 10 or 11 (At this time, we CANNOT support Apple/Mac, iOS, Chromebook, Android)
- Less than 7 years old
- Intel or AMD 64-bit processor I5 - 3rd gen processor (quad  core processor or better)
- Minimum 8 GB RAM
- USB port dedicated for flash drive use
- All accessories must be wired without use of adapters, docks or dongles
- 2 display monitors, one must be at least 13”, and the other at least 19”
- Web camera
- USB headset, Noise-canceling that is not Bluetooth (Jabra BIZ 1500 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended)
- Keyboard and mouse
- Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP – satellite and fixed wireless are not supported
- Minimum internet speeds: 40mbps Download, 5mbps Upload, Ping/ Latency under 80mbps
- Stable internet connection with no packet loss
- Wired Ethernet between modem and PC without use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Prefers that Work at Home agents do not have bandwidth or data caps on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended)
#InspireYourNext by becoming a part of the Inspiro family AND APPLY NOW!
inspiroWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, awesome training and support, we'll set you up for success!
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries. Our Values -Trust -Excellence -Accountability -Malaskit -Meritocracy -Respect
200 W Hanley Ave. Coeur d'AleneOmaha, NE