Remote Customer Loyalty Specialist
inspiro Twin Falls, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Candidates must reside in the state of Idaho*
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive atmosphere?
Do you find yourself driven to outperform your past self?
Are you looking for your next chapter to take your skillset to the next level?
If you answered yes to the 3 questions above you may be an exceptional candidate to join our expanding team of Inbound RETENTION SPECIALISTS for our Coeur d’ Alene, ID Call Center. In this role you would be responsible for sharing knowledge and enthusiasm about pricing, services, and technology for DISH Network and cultivating long term client relationships through a foundation of trust and value. 100% inbound calls with absolutely no cold-calling!
Base wage: $16.50 per hour ($14.50 base hourly + $2.00 hr attendance incentive) PLUS Lucrative performance based Commission! TOP Performers Earning $37.00 + per hour
Training: 4 weeks of paid classroom and on the job training
Hours of Operation: 6:00AM-10:00PM PST-7 days a week
Fixed production schedule that will include one weekend shift beginning the 5th week of employment.
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· Highly competitive base hourly rate, coupled with an Exceptional Commission Structure
· Full Time 40hrs/ week with opportunity for overtime
· $1,000 New Hire Joining Bonus - $250 after 30 days and $750 after 60 days
· $750 Milestone Bonus - $250 after 90 days and $500 after 120 days
· AWESOME BENEFITS: Full Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Tenure based PTO accrual/ Life Insurance/ Long Term & Short Term Disability/ Paid holidays/ 401K
· Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
· Employee Referral Bonus with no cap
· $25 Internet Stipend per month after 60 days of employment
· Build quick rapport with existing customers using assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining a DISH customer
· Apply sales methodologies and problem-solving strategies to best position DISH’s products and services while providing long-term, individualized solutions to customers and saving all accounts with integrity
· Identify customer pain points, overcome objections and create urgency to remove any roadblocks that may have the customer wanting to discontinue their service
· Apply proven de-escalation skills with any upset or irate customers prior to addressing their needs to ensure a positive customer experience
· Use web-based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
· Consistently strive to exceed in all performance standards
· Be receptive to receiving and applying any and all Coaching or Feedback given by the Leadership team
· Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
· Self-Motivated to successfully achieve goals while consistently striving to be a top performer
· Quick and creative problem solving techniques
· Adaptable, coachable and openness to change
· Efficient with navigating and multi-tasking on a desktop computer
· Willing to work assigned shifts and hours
· Ability to HAVE FUN and grow in a career!
Education and Experience Required:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 1 year call center and/or sales experience preferred; but will train the positive, driven candidate ready to learn!
THE FOLLOWING ARE COMPUTER/ ACCESSORY/ AND INTERNET REQUIREMENTS TO WORK FROM HOME:
Personal Computer Requirements
· Desktop or laptop with Microsoft Windows (At this time, we CANNOT support Apple/Mac, iOS, Chromebook, Android)
· Less than 7 years old
· Intel or AMD 64-bit processor I5 - 3rd gen processor (quad core processor) or better
· Minimum 4 GB RAM
· USB port dedicated for flash drive use
· All accessories must be wired without use of adapters, docks or dongles
· Two display monitors, one must be at least 13”, and the other at least 19”
· Web camera
· Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth (Jabra BIZ 1500 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended)
· Keyboard and mouse
· Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP – satellite and fixed wireless are not supported
· Stable internet connection with no packet loss
· Wired Ethernet between modem and PC without use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
· Minimum internet speeds: 20 Mbps download, 2 Mbps upload
· Prefers that At Home agents do not have bandwidth or data caps on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended)
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
Please apply and complete the Inspiro Sales VDI Tech Requirements Verification Form to expedite your application. Once complete, we will contact you via provided phone or email address: https://cutt.ly/QxuETmv
#InspireYourNext by becoming a part of the Inspiro family AND APPLY NOW!
inspiroWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, awesome training and support, we'll set you up for success!
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries. Our Values -Trust -Excellence -Accountability -Malaskit -Meritocracy -Respect
AddressTwin Falls, ID