Inbound Retention Representative - $3,000 Joining Bonus
inspiro Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
* Be part of the leading Retention Pioneers! Join our FIRST Retention Rep training class starting 4/26/2021 and earn a $3,000 New Hire Bonus! *
** This is a Work from Home position available to Idaho residents only. **
Work from Home and On Site opportunities available. We provide all necessary equipment for Work from Home for local applicants, you will only need a direct connection to your modem that meets our internet speed requirements.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive atmosphere?
Do you find yourself driven to outperform your past self?
Are you looking for your next chapter to take your skillset to the next level?
If you answered yes to the 3 questions above you may be an exceptional candidate to join our expanding team of Inbound RETENTION SPECIALISTS for our Coeur d’ Alene, ID Call Center. In this role you would be responsible for sharing knowledge and enthusiasm about pricing, services, and technology for DISH Network and cultivating long term client relationships through a foundation of trust and value. 100% inbound calls with absolutely no cold-calling!
- Build quick rapport with existing customers using assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining a DISH customer
- Apply sales methodologies and problem-solving strategies to best position DISH’s products and services while providing long-term, individualized solutions to customers and saving all accounts with integrity
- Identify customer pain points, overcome objections and create urgency to remove any roadblocks that may have the customer wanting to discontinue their service
- Apply proven de-escalation skills with any upset or irate customers prior to addressing their needs to ensure a positive customer experience
- Use web-based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
- Consistently strive to exceed in all performance standards
- Be receptive to receiving and applying any and all Coaching or Feedback given by the Leadership team
- Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
Hours of Operation: 6:00AM-10:00PM PST-7 days a week
Fixed production schedule that will include one weekend shift beginning the 5th week of employment.
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Highly competitive base hourly rate, coupled with an Exceptional Commission Structure
- 40hrs/ week with opportunity for overtime
- $750 Milestone Bonus - $250 after 90 days and $500 after 120 days *conditions apply
- AWESOME BENEFITS: Full Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Tenure based PTO accrual/ Life Insurance/ Long Term & Short Term Disability/ Paid holidays/ 401K
- Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
- Employee Referral Bonus with no cap
- $25 Internet Stipend per month after 60 days of employment
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
Paid Training: $14.50 per hour
Training: 4 weeks of classroom and on the job training
Base Pay: $13.50 per hour with an additional $2.00 per hour attendance incentive PLUS Lucrative performance based Commission! TOP Performers Earning $35.00 + per hour
- Self-Motivated to successfully achieve goals while consistently striving to be a top performer
- Quick and creative problem solving techniques
- Adaptable, coachable and openness to change
- Efficient with navigating and multi-tasking on a desktop computer
- Willing to work assigned shifts and hours
- Ability to HAVE FUN and grow in a career!
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year call center and/or sales experience preferred; but will train the positive, driven candidate ready to learn!
#InspireYourNext by becoming a part of the Inspiro family AND APPLY NOW!
inspiroWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, awesome training and support, we'll set you up for success!
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries. Our Values -Trust -Excellence -Accountability -Malaskit -Meritocracy -Respect
AddressCoeur d'Alene, ID