Are you Tech savvy with Sales Acumen and a strong work ethic???
Then we want you!!!
Don’t just dream of a great career path… Blaze a New Trail with Inspiro
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. We blend a tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We are headquartered in the Philippines with over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries.
Perks of Employment:
· AWESOME BENEFITS!!!! Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Great Pay: We offer competitive base pay plus a lucrative commission plan. Our commission plan doesn’t have a cap, allowing stellar performers to earn even more.
· 40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime
· Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
· Holiday Events, Food days, Give-a ways, Prizes, Discounts, Themed events, Swag and more!
· $1000 Referral bonus with no cap
· Community Involvement Programs
· Business casual dress attire with casual Friday thru Sunday
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Inbound Sales Account Manager for DISH Network, you will be responsible for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about pricing, service, and technology. Those new to sales love the experience of explaining the value of DISH products and services, with 100% inbound calls and absolutely no cold-calling!
- Paid Training + $500 Bonus after 9 weeks
· Base pay of $11/hr PLUS Uncapped commission. Our average agent is making over $47,000/year ($22/hr). Our top agents are making more than $40/hr!!
· 4 weeks of classroom and on the job paid training.
Hours of Operation:
7:00AM-11:00PM-7 days a week
- Build quick rapport with existing customers using your assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining a DISH customer
- Apply sales methodologies and problem-solving strategies to best position DISH’s products and services while providing long-term, individualized solutions to customers and closing all sales with integrity
- Use web-based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
- Consistently exceed in all metrics
· Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
- Pursues career goals with energy, drive and a need to achieve
- Tech savvy with the ability to efficiently navigate your way around a desktop computer
- Self-Motivated to successfully exceed goals while consistently striving to be a top performer
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner
- Adaptable and flexible to change. Willing to work the shift and hours it takes to get the job done
- Sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge - though not required
- College degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
· Ability to HAVE FUN and grow your career!
Our focus is on promoting from within, over 80% of our current leadership team started their career with Inspiro as agents. Grow your career path with many opportunities to choose from - Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Management and more!
“Inspire the new you” by becoming a part of the inspiro family.
Visit our website: www.inspiro.com