Customer Service/ Tech Support Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our people, our culture: This is #InspiroNation https://youtu.be/Wn9XcuFaZFs
Live your vision and #InspireYourNext by starting your career as a Customer Service/ Technical Support Agent.
Work from Home and On Site opportunities available. We provide all necessary equipment for Work from Home in the local Northern Idaho/ Spokane WA area, you will only need a direct connection to your modem that meets our internet speed requirements.
Are you motivated and confident in your abilities to work independently from home?
Do you have exceptional customer service and de-escalation skills?
Are you willing to push yourself out of your comfort zone to achieve greatness?
As a Customer Service/ Technical Support Agent, you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience. Our Agents are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding DISH Network customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week – 6:00AM-10:00PM PST
4 Agent Level Tiers for advancement opportunities:
Tier 1: Agent Training/ Customer Service $14.49/hr
Tier 2: Tech Support $14.90/hr
Tier 3: Advanced Tech Support $15.58/hr
Tier 4: Global Expert $17.57/hr
PERKS OF EMPLOYMENT*:
- $500 Milestone Bonus – $250 after 90 days and $250 after 120 days *conditions apply
- Paid Training and Competitive wages based on Tier structure
- Monthly Performance Bonuses based off Metrics and Attendance in ALL Tiers
- 40hrs/ week with opportunity for overtime
- AWESOME BENEFITS!!!! Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Tenure accrued PTO, paid holidays, Life Insurance, LTD, & STD
- DAY ONE eligibility of 401k with 3% match
- Discounts up to $600 annually on Dish services for all Employees
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no cap
- $25 Internet Stipend per month after 60 days of employment
- 2 paid “You Days”: one earned after 90 days and 120 days
*Conditions apply to various benefit eligibility
- Personalize each call with our CXO Listen, Care, Connect strategies, also resolve customer concerns, prevent future issues, and promote client services in a respectful and professional manner.
- Assist customers with Dish systems and services, troubleshooting receivers and other hardware devices, right-sizing packages, explaining installation setup, and answering all questions regarding their account including billing, upgrade options and general information.
- Communicate and explain the value and benefits of services to customers through establishing relationships and building strong rapport.
- Effectively administer DISH assessments and meet goals and metrics in place to drive completion.
- Accurately log customer interactions into systems; update logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
- Other similar and/or related duties as assigned
- Internet with ability to hard wire to provided equipment if Work from home
- One year of customer service experience and/or equivalent transferable skills
- Six months of tech support experience and/or equivalent transferable skills preferred
- Tech savvy with the ability to efficiently navigate around a desktop computer
- Confident and driven individual with great communication skills
- Quick learner – Has the ability to learn new systems, services and processes
- Positive personality – We’ll give you the tools to succeed, guaranteed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to HAVE FUN and grow your career!
As a company we strive for our Leadership Team to be promoted from within. We have several career paths for our employees to pursue within Operations, Training, Workforce, Quality Assurance, Upper Level Management and more!
#InspireYourNext by becoming a part of the Inspiro family AND APPLY NOW!
Inspiro On-site address: 200 W Hanley Ave. Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
inspiroWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, awesome training and support, we'll set you up for success!
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. With headquarters in the Philippines and offices in Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Managua, Nicaragua, we blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,000 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries. Our Values -Trust -Excellence -Accountability -Malaskit -Meritocracy -Respect
200 W Hanley Ave. Coeur d'AleneCoeur d'Alene, ID