Manager, Corporate Development
- Posted: over a month ago
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Job Description
The Manager of Corporate Development is focused on the company’s M&A and other corporate development operations. The Manager of Corporate Development will assist in assessing and pursuing buy-side acquisitions and related transactions. The role will be focused on acquisition work including: deal sourcing, target evaluation, due diligence, and assisting with transaction execution. The role may also include post-closing integration responsibilities.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with preliminary assessments of target acquisitions.
- Tracking and maintaining a pipeline of deal activity and potential acquisition targets.
- Significant ownership of the Pre-close and Post-close acquisition financial models.
- Assisting in preparation in diligence analyses, investment theses, Executive Team. acquisition briefing materials, and Board approval decks.
- Helping to prepare and present internal reports to private equity owners (well-known software investors).
Education / Work Experience:
- Superior Academic Performance (Bachelors in Accounting or Finance)
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience in Investment Banking (M&A Deal Experience) / Private Equity / Corporate M&A
- Software industry expertise preferred, but not required. Demonstrated interest in technology industry sectors and trends required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience: Advanced Excel expertise is critical
- Experience with Operational and M&A financial modeling (in Excel)
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills; ability to present concisely and with detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to c-suite, board of directors, or other outside partners
- Strong organizational skills; must be able to manage and prioritize multiple business objectives and projects with the proper sense of urgency
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently and function as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, working on conflicting priorities simultaneously, while meeting deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours in an intense environment during a transaction process
- US work authorization is required
- Travel Requires (Less than 10%)
What are the perks?
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company – 24 acquisitions in the last 4 years.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- We’re a forward thinking company utilizing modern technology to assist you with your role
- World Class sales training from a dedicated enablement team #ZR
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the country where the position is located. **
insightsoftware About Us: Hear From Our Team - InsightSoftware (wistia.com)
AddressKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at insightsoftware
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?