Financial Systems Manager
- Expired: May 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The Financial Systems Manager will be responsible for solution engineering and recommending process improvements. The Financial Systems Manager will be expected to contribute toward optimizing and automating the company's financial applications landscape over the next few years by implementing and supporting scalable business processes to support the company's growth and initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Collaborate with Finance, Operations, Professional Services, and Sales to assess business requirements, and to formulate project plans to address the needs using NetSuite, OpenAir, and compatible tools.
• Test and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements to build configurable extensions to meet business needs.
• Design and document system workflows that align with financial and operational transactional processes
• Make connections between multiple ideas and understand how decisions and work efforts impact other areas and the broader organization
• Own feature improvements for OpenAir by collaborating with the appropriate department owner.
• Manage requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests.
• Effectively partner with Managed Services Provider for resolution of production issues.
• Support the Finance / Accounting departments during the month-end close process.
• Enhance existing functionality and improve processes within NetSuite.
• Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
• Act as primary contact for all NetSuite related issues - role changes, controls, and NetSuite support.
• Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
• Develop and integrate new saved searches, scripts, reports, Key Performance Indicators, and dashboards.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
• Configure dashboards and optimize other front-end tools and customer-facing documents.
• Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training.
• Monitor usage of systems and track performance.
• Manage custom fields, forms, records, lists, and workflows to meet business requirements.
• Develop and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure the quality of data and perform regular data audits.
• Support the change management and release process of NetSuite and OpenAir.
• Possess a desire to improve the system operations for both ERP and PSA for daily operations and release management.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management, and sales) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate them into operational solutions.
• Management of user acceptance testing.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Clear understanding and working knowledge of Accounting Principles, Professional Services and Software processes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem identification and solving ability skills
• Knowledge of best practices in roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science.
• 3+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments.
• NetSuite Certification (Administrator, ERP Consultant or SuiteFoundation) would be a plus.
• Experience supporting core financial processes (P2P, L2C, R2R) and solutioning with business leaders.
• Strong understanding of the accounting and financial modules within NetSuite.
• Project management, system implementation, and system integration experience.
• Analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred).
• Must have exceptional organizational skills that can be deployed across systems implementation and upgrade as well as process and operational improvement projects.
• Ability to work in a stand-alone role but also employ team skills as you will be working on cross functional projects and activities.
• Excellent business systems support and customer service skills
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, decision-making, research, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
• Works well under pressure
• Ability quickly adapt to changing needs/environments
• Excellent PC skills with strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
TechnologyView all jobs at insightsoftware