Psychiatrist - Adult
innovaTel Telepsychiatry Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
innovaTel Telepsychiatry is a clinician owned and operated telepsychiatry company that provides behavioral health services nationwide.
Immediate Placement: Adult Psychiatrist (MD/DO)- Preferred Active Nevada License (not mandatory)- 3 days a week (24 hours). Ideal candidate will align with our clinic partner's holistic and integrated clinic approach.
Patient Population: All Adult Patient Population
- At innovaTel, we provide a tremendous amount of support to our clinical team and want our clinicians to be able to focus on what’s most important, and that’s patient care.
- All of our positions are 100% remote, which provides a better work-life balance.
- We have a 95% Retention Rate with all of our clinicians
- innovaTel partners with organizations all over the country that are looking to grow their treatment teams virtually.
- This is not an "on-demand" model. Our model is focused on continuity of care where providers will be dedicated to an organization as a committed provider to establish strong relationships with patients and the rest of the clinic staff.
- innovaTel's goal is that our providers are just as much a part of the treatment team as if they were physically there on site and want our virtual clinicians to be a collaborative member of the treatment team, minus the commute and dealing with traffic
- Join a team of highly qualified professionals and enjoy the ongoing support of the professional and administrative staff.
- We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefit package, and cover licensing in multiple states, DEA, and malpractice coverage.
• Provide a full range of psychiatric services utilizing video technology. The services include initial evaluations and medication management including prescribing of medication, ordering psychological tests, laboratory tests and evaluating results.
• Develop treatment plans by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders; establishing treatment goals and methodologies.
• Treat patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; supervising staff provision of services.
• Become an active member of the treatment team by reviewing treatment plans and progress; consulting and collaborating with primary care physicians, mental health therapists, nurses, and other health care providers.
• Assure quality and safe service for patients and staff by following policies, procedures, standards, rules, and legal regulations; participating in utilization reviews.
• Provide training and participate in discussions with staff on topics relating to diagnoses, psychosocial and physiological problems, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, and other issues.
• Documents all encounters concurrently in electronic medical record.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in continuing medical educational opportunities.
- Part-Time Availability for 3 days a week
- Weekly commitment of 24 hours a week
- Active Nevada License is a + but not mandatory
· Ability to engage with patients and work collaboratively with staff, concurrent documentation skills, analyzing Information, decision making, listening, strong verbal communication, comfortable with technology.
· Unrestricted and active medical license.
· DEA registration
· Must live in the United States
Benefits of working part time for innovaTel, : We pay malpractice insurance and offer a 401k match!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for full time employees including, but not limited to:
*We pay 100% of all of our employees healthcare benefits, 401k match for eligible employees, PTO time, CME stipend and so much more for full time employees.
Save time and apply directly on our website: https://innovatel.com/joining-our-team-2020/
innovaTel TelepsychiatryWhy Work Here?
Join a Strong Clinical Team that offers a competitive benefit package and allows you to WORK FROM HOME!
innovaTel offers clinicians the opportunity to join a strong clinical team and the ability to work from home. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for full time employees including, but not limited to: *We pay 100% of all of our employees healthcare benefits, 401k match for eligible employees, PTO time, CME stipend and so much more for full time employees. Save time and apply directly on our website: https://innovatel.com/joining-our-team-2020/
HealthcareView all jobs at innovaTel Telepsychiatry