7:30A-4P, $14.66 per hour
• Shipping and receiving
• Perform initial inspections on incoming electric motors and spindle units
• Disassembly of electric motors and spindle units
• Reconditioning and cleaning spindle and electric motor parts
• Packing spindles, electric motors and spare parts
• General workshop cleaning
• Operate forklift to convey or hoist loads as needed.
• Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching.
• May require lifting up to 50 pounds.
• High School diploma or GED.
• 1+ year experience in shipping/receiving preferred
• Ability to work independently or as a team player
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Self-motivated to work productively, efficiently and prioritize duties
Available to work 1st shift every weekday and overtime as needed