Great Company! San Jose, Small Start up Company! Day Shift.
Multiple (3 ) Openings $18.00 - $22.00
- Assignments are done with minimal supervision. Judgement and decision-making may be required. Routinely is given new or moderately difficult assignments. This position requires a high level of skill in functions related to basic Quality Assurance inspection and manufacturing activities, and is able to assist in other processes within the area. Is often required to train others.
- Perform Incoming QA inspection for components
- Final Inspection: Perform final product inspection and testing of finished product
- Incoming Inspection of raw materials, parts and products
- Label Inspection - perform in-house printing of labels or custom label inspection
- Review LHR and SLHR
- Packaging Inspection - perform packaging inspection and test
- Process MRR reports
- Release product lots
- Issue measurement report
2. Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Attend MRBs
- Assembly support, such as cleaning, material preparation, etc.
- Coating, packaging, label printing
- Perform other duties as assigned
1. Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma
2. Minimum Experience:
- Corrected vision acuity to 20/30 or better
- Working ability to properly distinguish primary and complementary colors.
- Mechanical inspection experience is a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to do math, simple geometry and algebra
- Ability to read, comprehend and write in English
- Works well in high pressure environment
- Good team player and quick learner
3. Working Conditions (e.g. travel, general office work, heavy lifting, etc.):
- Laboratory Setting
- Visual inspection with or without magnification
- Handling of small objects
- Lifting or moving materials < 25 lbs
- Computer data entry and word processing
- May require periods of time sitting and standing 30 minutes or more