Material Handling Operator 1 - $20.60
Hours: 8:30am to 5 pm
- Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
- Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
- Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
- Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
- Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
- Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
- Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
Location: Tarrytown, NY 10591
Other Qualifications: Upon offer you must be able to successfully pass a criminal and/or drug screen.
JobDiva # 19-14203