Cans Specialist - $16.00/hr
3 shifts hiring!
1st Shift - 7:00am - 3:00pm
2nd Shift - 3pm to 11pm
3rd Shift - 11pm to 7am
- Responsible for startups, shut downs, product changes, line trouble shooting, problem solving, preventative maintenance, clearing jams, and cleaning & sanitation of all equipment on their assigned line.
- Completes the training and certification that qualifies the individual to perform the duties of operating the machines and equipment and inspection and use the necessary materials and chemicals.
- Ensures all processes are completed to meet product quality, bio, company and BATF standards as well as customer satisfaction goals and inspects incoming materials on a continual basis.
- Performs minor preventative and corrective maintenance (autonomous maintenance), lubricates all machinery, troubleshoots and takes appropriate action or makes necessary operation adjustments to resolve issues, ensuring that the equipment is running efficiently production quality product.
- Possesses the basic mechanical and technical skills to accomplish the required machine adjustments and maintenance
- Reads and correctly interprets packaging schedules, understands and follows job procedures, work instructions, as well as special notices and/or instructions.
- Complete reporting concerning productivity, quality, safety, maintenance, line information, client schedules, station control, waste monitoring, and training records in an accurate, timely and legible manner. and other duties as assigned by the business.
- Experience in high speed manufacturing equipment and/or industrial machinery
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Able to accurately read/follow written instructions & perform mathematical calculations ·
High school diploma or equivalent
Proven mechanical aptitude