$21.60-$24.00 per hour depending on experience (includes shift differential)
Shift: 10:30pm- 7:00am
Mask is required to wear on-site.
Preventative production machine maintenance within lens manufacturing facility
- Machine repair and general troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs, and assembles manufacturing and related equipment.
- Performs routine emergency procedures which may include fire, entry alarm, catastrophe, and chemical compliance.
- Helps completes projects of a defined scope on manufacturing and facility related equipment.
- Performs tests and monitors equipment using prescribed test procedures and diagnostic equipment.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate and required documentation on tasks performed.
- Maintains logs and records.
- Modifies and/or installs new equipment for the facility and production.
- Insures that equipment is safe and in proper working order.
- Complies with all NEC & OSHA safety regulations.
- Operates and maintains plant support equipment.
- Effective documentation of work on maintenance logs.
- Effective pass down to take place daily on Excel pass down log.
- Additional tasks as needed.
Must have minimum of HS Diploms or GED
2+3 years of related experience
Why Work Here?inSync Staffing is a staffing agency supporting over 90 Fortune 500 clients for their national contract needs. Our clients move very quickly in their contract hiring decisions. inSync Staffing is also 100% USA based, you will always be communicating to someone here in the USA!
inSync Staffing is 100% based in the USA and provides employment services and support to over 90 Fortune 500 clients nationwide!