Hours: 8:30am to 5pm, M-F
The Lead Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to:
Support CVS Temperature Monitoring Program.
• Review and interpret the reported temperatures of Pharmacy Fridges, freezers, and Ambient air temp to insure proper levels.
• Review, respond, and close out all emails to the RxTempAlerts email box
• Partner with external vendor when needed to address any program needs
• Perform outreach calls to Store and Field teams when needed
• Work Cross functionally with multiple internal business teams for program support
Support other Compliance related programs/projects as required
Pharmacy Tech license is not a requirement although experience in a pharmacy setting would be nice to have.
High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred and have 2+ years of relevant work experience.
Why Work Here?inSync Staffing is a staffing agency supporting over 90 Fortune 500 clients for their national contract needs. Our clients move very quickly in their contract hiring decisions. inSync Staffing is also 100% USA based, you will always be communicating to someone here in the USA!
inSync Staffing is 100% based in the USA and provides employment services and support to over 90 Fortune 500 clients nationwide!