Pay: $190/day for Driving/Setting up/Breakdown $105/days off $56/day Per Diem
All travel and accommodations paid for
Duration: 2 to 6 months
Job leaves Indianapolis Indiana..must be able to get to job site
Some positions are one way long haul trips--will be flown back home. Other positions are long term to stay with Truck and/or RV while on the road doing Covid testing mission for major pharmaceutical company. Prefer to keep driver on for duration but willing to consider assignments as little as 2-3 months (will be on the road 100% of the time). Your duties will be driving the RV/Box truck, unload and set up at site, paid down time until group is ready to move to next site, load equipment, drive to next site.
Description of Role
• Ability (and any necessary certifications) to drive a Class C RV and a Box truck to various locations
• Drivers will drive the RV and Box Truck.
• Drivers do not need to stay with the RV/truck during the clinic. They will help set up and break down equipment.
• No sleeping quarters will be available in the RV. Hotel/meals will be provided/a per diem allocation will be provided for daily meals.
• Will be responsible for unloading equipment from the transport trailer and setting up the infusion clinic in the nursing home under direction of the MRU coordinator upon arrival of the RV (day 1). Mask and gloves will be provided.
• Will return at the end of the clinic (4-8 days, varies by location) to load the equipment back into the transport trailer. Lead time will be provided based on treatment schedule. At least 24 hours notice of need will be provided. Drive to next location/site.
Note: will not consider candidates who smoke. Trucks are smoke free vehicles.
• Any necessary driving/operating certifications or licenses.
• Must pass DMV for 3 year – no issues
• Must be drug free; drug test will be done
• Ability to move heavy chairs, (~150 lbs.) but is on rollers, equipment and boxes up to 50 lbs.
Must demonstrate past experience in trucking/hauling, prefer minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
Why Work Here?inSync Staffing is a staffing agency supporting over 90 Fortune 500 clients for their national contract needs. Our clients move very quickly in their contract hiring decisions. inSync Staffing is also 100% USA based, you will always be communicating to someone here in the USA!
inSync Staffing is 100% based in the USA and provides employment services and support to over 90 Fortune 500 clients nationwide!