Ability to work 5 days a week – part time (flexible hours)
What you'll be doing:
Responsible for assisting with customer communications on scheduled maintenance windows, data center moves, IP migration, quarterly patching initiatives, and project coordination.
Point of contact for internal and external customers before and during maintenance activities.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly gain an understanding of the platform and infrastructure maintenance practices.
This role requires strong inter-personal skills in addition to strong technical and communication skills.
- Reach out to customers on key company initiatives
- Participation in limited project work as delegated.
- Provide input on policies & procedures
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Experience working in a technical support environment
- Experience with technical communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Experience with customer relations
- Requires the ability to adapt weekly changes in schedule
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues and solutions
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when communicating directly with customers