PM Shift Needs 4 CLTs Thursday-Monday 3pm-11:30pm;
2 CLTs Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm
- Assists CLS with automated steps in the analytic testing phase for patient diagnostic testing under the direct and constant supervision of licensed CLS for at least 1 assay in the clinical lab.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment in the lab
- Participate in laboratory support work as required by the team needs and at the direction of laboratory management.
- Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies
- Assist with specimen receipt and preparation when needed
- Document on batch records
- Instrument and equipment monitoring and maintenance
- Sample disposal
- Highly proficient in the lab.
- Demonstrates competency in assisting CLSs in at least 1 assay in the clinical lab
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Prioritizes activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as appropriate.
- Comes up to speed quickly on new assignments
- Proactively works to understand rationale and implications for changes.
- Takes immediate action when confronted with a problem.
- Lab processes must be performed under direct and constant supervision of licensed CLS or CGMBS
- Ability to clearly communicate WIP to next shift
- Able to communicate issues with equipment to engineering via ticketing system
.BSc/MS strongly preferred w/ 1+ years equivalent experience OR
1+ year molecular biology laboratory experience required with no degree