Shift 7:00am - 3:00pm
Both day shift and Grave Yard available.
- Responsible for startups, shut downs, product changes, line trouble shooting, problem solving, preventative maintenance, clearing jams, and cleaning & sanitation of all equipment on their assigned line.
- Completes the training and certification that qualifies the individual to perform the duties of operating the machines and equipment and inspection and use the necessary materials and chemicals.
- Ensures all processes are completed to meet product quality, bio
- Company and BATF standards as well as customer satisfaction goals and inspects incoming materials on a continual basis. ·
- Uses World Class Manufacturing principles and best practices as the method to most effectively complete their work. \
- Utilizes the appropriate personal communication and interaction skills required to work with others in a team-based environment to achieve the teams KPI's as well as Department, Plant, and Company Goals. ·
- Performs minor preventative and corrective maintenance (autonomous maintenance), lubricates all machinery, troubleshoots and takes appropriate action or makes necessary operation adjustments to resolve issues, ensuring that the equipment is running efficiently production quality product.
- Possesses the basic mechanical and technical skills to accomplish the required machine adjustments and maintenance · Reads and correctly interprets packaging schedules, understands and follows job procedures, work instructions, as well as special notices and/or instructions. ·
- Complete reporting concerning productivity, quality, safety, maintenance, line information, Client schedules, station control, waste monitoring, and training records in an accurate, timely and legible manner. ·
- Performs a mixture of the following duties as required: line checks of equipment, accident investigation/ follow-up, hazard analysis, audits, attends meetings, and other duties as assigned by the business. ·
- May be required to work various shifts as determined by business needs · May be required to train and certify other employees.
Minimum requirements · Clear understanding of LOTOTO safety programs · Experience in high speed manufacturing equipment and/or industrial machinery · Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as within a team. · Able to accurately read/follow written instructions & perform mathematical calculations · Required education: High school diploma or equivalent · Proven mechanical aptitude