inSync Staffing Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate: $50.00-$54.00/Hour
Duration: 1 year + assignment
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Designs, plans and executes assigned research and/or development-related experiments/projects utilizing established and innovative procedures, and applying scientific knowledge and accumulated experience to complete projects. Contributes to the definition and timely achievement of overall project goals. Makes recommendations, and when appropriate, acts independently to resolve scientific problems encountered during experimental procedures to improve productivity of results. Ensures activities are consistent with project critical path, and responds appropriately to changing priorities.
• Accurately and consistently records experimental methods, materials and results in electronic laboratory notebooks. Analyzes data, evaluates results, forms conclusions and implements/documents process improvements. Integrates previous and
current results to determine next experimental steps and the impact of long-range project goals.
• Presents findings at group or departmental meetings. Applies advanced technical writing skills to produce reports and documents. May assist in preparing summaries, memos, internal reports, presentations, manuscripts, etc.
• Serves as a resource to other departments (e.g., Manufacturing/Operations, Quality, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Studies, and International Technical Services), provides timely response and follow-ups. Participates in the expeditious transfer of products and technologies by providing scientific knowledge and assistance.
• May or may not have supervisory responsibility; provides guidance to new team members and leads internal/external teams and builds professional relationships.
• Work involves troubleshooting and resolving difficult problems in creative ways. Takes a new perspective on existing solutions, exploring and implementing new concepts and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological/Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field, or equivalent
- combination of education and work experience.
- Master's degree with 2+ years experience
If you or someone you know might be interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
inSync StaffingWhy Work Here?
inSync Staffing is 100% based in the USA and provides employment services and support to over 90 Fortune 500 clients nationwide!
inSync Staffing is a staffing agency supporting over 90 Fortune 500 clients for their national contract needs. Our clients move very quickly in their contract hiring decisions. inSync Staffing is also 100% USA based, you will always be communicating to someone here in the USA!
AddressSanta Clara, CA