Administrative Assistant III
Duration: 7 months
Hours: 8am to 5pm, M-F
The Administrative Assistant III provides high level administrative support to include complex and confidential functions on behalf of a department head or large department, to complete assigned tasks and projects of a complex nature. Assigned administrative programs and projects. May supervise or give work direction to lower level clerical personnel.
Job Duties - Some examples of the job duties may include:
• The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant III position may greet visitors, answer requests, answer phones, screen/route callers, take messages, and assist in resolving routine problems and inquiries pertaining to departmental policies / procedures.
• May supervise or give work direction to lower level clerical personnel.
• May be responsible for scheduling appointments and engagements on behalf of the department, without prior clearance.
• May make arrangements and coordinate all details for meetings, conferences and special events including catering requests, presentation materials and equipment.
• May plan and coordinate meeting arrangements including travel and lodging and process expense reports.
• May be responsible for interpreting administrative decisions and policies to complete assigned tasks and projects of a complex nature.
• May review, prioritize and determine actions for all incoming correspondence and mail.
• May order office supplies and equipment; organize and maintain department filing systems and other records.
• May assist with creating, maintaining and collecting data for reports, charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases.
• May assist with monitoring and approving departmental expenditures, department budget and account records.
• May make requests for office equipment repairs and work closely with facilities to ensure that equipment, materials and office space are used effectively.
• May compose documents; maintain relevant databases; update departmental websites and related records.
• May be exposed to confidential information and handle confidential matters.
• May research, analyze and summarize data for reports independently and assist with large project coordination.
• May maintain calendars for management.
Why Work Here?inSync Staffing is a staffing agency supporting over 90 Fortune 500 clients for their national contract needs. Our clients move very quickly in their contract hiring decisions. inSync Staffing is also 100% USA based, you will always be communicating to someone here in the USA!
inSync Staffing is 100% based in the USA and provides employment services and support to over 90 Fortune 500 clients nationwide!