inPowered is a San Francisco based artificial intelligence (AI) start-up that’s bootstrapped to profitability by giving Fortune 500 brands the world’s first Programmatic Content Marketing platform. Our mission is to end interruptive advertising by enabling brands to drive deep consumer engagement with their content.
Brands like Mazda, Samsung, Comcast, Lyft, Wells Fargo and many others use our platform to amplify their content across over 40 Native Advertising channels including Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and use AI to optimize for user engagement and action. Our founders Peyman Nilforoush and Pirouz Nilforoush sold their previous company NetShelter to Ziff Davis.
inPowered is looking for an Account Manager to provide best in class customer service to clients. The Account Manager is responsible for driving and growing revenue from clients by ensuring their satisfaction with performance and service. They serve as the primary relationship owner for a group of diverse brands across verticals like travel, personal care, finance, software, telecom and more. As well as ensure clients derive maximum value from our services through a deep understanding of their goals and objectives to customize solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, create strong partnerships with clients, and lead client communication to drive retention, renewals, and up-sells
- Lead client on-boarding, working closely with clients and agencies on content approval
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ marketing goals and objectives as well as their technical requirements and expectations
- Become an expert on the inPowered platform to ensure clients get the best results out of campaign
- Work closely with Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes, including receipt of assets, campaign set up, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting, and QA
- Ensure success of client campaigns by regularly monitoring performance with technical tools and quantitative data; make recommendations to maximize outcomes, including but not limited to new content and copy suggestions
- Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Present top learnings along with recommendations for improvement to showcase inPowered’s value
- Work closely with Finance on billing set up and invoicing
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management/Client Services in the content marketing, digital advertising and/or advertising technology industry
- Expertise in content development and distribution and native advertising is a plus
- Effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated track record in user acquisition and retention, account revenue growth and retention, and creative problem-solving skills
- Creative, fast learner, resourceful/entrepreneurial, team player, self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented mindset and project management skills
- Strong affinity towards ad technology and data driven marketing solutions
- Tenacity to identify the revenue opportunities and pursue them