inMusic Cumberland, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a UX Developer to design software and platforms that meet peoples needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Ability to assist in defining conversions and funnels to engage and convert users through experience.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Experience in Figma building design systems for a living style guide.
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
TechnologyView all jobs at inMusic