Product Manager: Consumer Electronics, Audio and Music Industry
InMusic is growing, and we are looking to add another Product Manager to our team. We need forward-thinking Product Managers who understand the full lifecycle process of consumer electronics and are responsible for researching and developing product plans for new and updating existing products.
Location: Cumberland, RI
What we look for:
- A strong sense of what it takes to develop and deliver new products within the consumer electronics or audio/music industry.
- Proven experience researching new product opportunities by evaluating the current market place and sales demand.
- The ability to write product specifications by working with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams.
- Demonstrated experience teaching marketing and sales departments product specifications to help drive sales.
- Experience representing the outward face of a brand at trade shows, media events, and other related marketing activities.
- Proven experience providing direction to contract suppliers and development teams on the function, fit, feel and appearance.
- Experience in providing direction on product costing, margin analysis, and forecasting.
What we offer as a company:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Company Outings
- Discounts on company products