The Administrative Associate assists the management team, and other staff, with daily tasks, projects and assignments needed to conduct business operations. The ideal candidate for this position is helpful, responsive, task-oriented, and works quickly and accurately in all Microsoft Office products.
· Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or related discipline, or equivalent experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft software (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize assignments and work accurately at a fast pace
· Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
· Provide business assistance to office personal as needed and directed
· Assist with sales and service efforts by compiling basic financial reports, training provided
· Prepare for meetings and events by coordinating travel, readying meeting spaces, preparing presentation materials, procuring necessary supplies and ordering or retrieving catering
· Provide support and input for the company’s marketing efforts
· Complete expense reports for office personnel
· Compile information for monthly newsletter to all staff
· Complete errands outside the office as needed
· Manage other projects as assigned
· Maintain sensitive company and employee data
Candidates must be available to work in our office in Overland Park, KS.
In2itive Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
No Agency Calls.