Vice President, Brand Strategy (Freelance)
Vice President of Brand Strategy (Healthcare)
imre is an independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are a passionate team of creators harnessing the twin powers of optimism and empathy to turn patients and healthcare providers (HCPs) into brand believers. We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in pharmaceutical marketing today, and we're looking to add a Vice President of Brand Strategy to our imre Health team.
This high-energy leader will be responsible for setting a vision for our differentiated strategic approach in healthcare, that is rooted in empathy and design thinking. They will help to break new ground towards understanding patients and HCPs and translate those insights into inspired creative direction and innovative marketing programs.
As a leader on the strategy & insights team, the position requires taking initiative and applying an entrepreneurial spirit as our practice continues to grow. This leader will be a key architect of how we continue to shape our healthcare strategy and insights practice, managing a team of dedicated strategists and planning for how to scale and develop that team, over time.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Lead a vision for planning brand strategy in pharmaceutical marketing, communicating our differentiated approach within the context of the larger pharmaceutical landscape, with respect to the experiences of patients and healthcare providers
- Mine new methodologies for understanding the experiences of stakeholders and train across the team
- Set a vision and further develop our approach to using empathy and emotional insights to understand problems, and unlock innovative solutions for patients and HCPs
- Ensuring our integrated agency approach and work product is strategy-led
- Growing internal and external demand for brand strategy and insights across our pharma business
- Directing ongoing client strategy initiatives, while remaining focused on medium and long-term planning and growth opportunities
- Mobilizing support for strategies within the agency and in front of clients, fostering confidence and enthusiasm for the strategic direction set forth
- Directing the implementation of strategy, providing strong strategic leadership throughout the work process lifecycle, both internally and externally
- Operational team leadership, owning strategy & insight team resource and partner management within our healthcare group
- Mentoring others to understand and enhance the application of strategy & insights in pharma
- Troubleshooting and problem solving in collaboration with senior cross functional team leaders around client and team challenges, seeking continued improvement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 10+ years of industry/sector academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and research methodologies
- Highly motivated, with strong strategic leadership skills
- A proven track record in establishing and managing effective strategic plans
- The ability to engage, inspire and make complex subjects understandable
- Patient and HCP marketing experience is required, and experience working for oncology, respiratory, or biotech brands is a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral communication as well as presentation abilities
- A drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of strategic work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible to work over a number of projects and balance workload
- Prior experience in brand and communication strategy is a must
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.
BusinessView All imre Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.