Location: United States
- You will also be responsible for building a sales channel by adopting your buyer’s channels before and assist in product design and mold development. As the business development manager, this position provides both challenges and great opportunities to grow as a professional.
- You are interested in sales or customer relationship management, including negotiating a deal, developing relationships, and building influence inside and outside the organization.
- You know how to get a deal over the finish line, working with partners and legal professionals in an efficient, constructive manner
- Poses excellent communication skills
- You have a solid work history
- You are a strategic thinker and is not afraid to challenge the status quo
Actively participate in the sales cycle to present the company’s Value-Added Services, manage buyer conversion, and drive logistics solution closure.
Maintain an organized sales pipeline to track customer communications, lead statuses, and conversion rates.
Collect and synthesize customer feedback and pain points for the operating team to improve solution offerings and experience.
Coordinate with our external vendors to manage critical milestones of order processing (payment, delivery) and exceptions management when needed.
- Previous experience in any of the territories: Toys and gifts/outdoor or indoor games/holiday supplies/promotional gifts/LED lights/house storage/pet supplies/kitchen and table gadgets is a must.
- Previous experience as a buyer is preferred.
- Previous experience as a vendor of big consumer products stores such as Walmart, Target, JC Penny, and etc. is highly preferred.
- College degree (Associates/Bachelors) in business, marketing, sales, or related field preferred.
- Highly professional verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Resourceful self-motivator, able to work autonomously and as a team player.
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, create and nurture a network of contacts.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, prioritize, and handle multiple, complex projects.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is preferred