SBA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Our name is unusual and so are we. immito is derived from the Latin word to launch. If you are looking to launch your career to the next level and make a different kind of difference, we might be the place for you. Being an SBA expert yourself, you most likely know that ours is a team sport. We are a cohesive team of unique SBA professionals, committed to solving the puzzles and meeting the capital needs of small business and the communities they call home.
immito is a nationwide SBA Preferred Lender.
The SBA Business Development Officer will source, screen, structure and facilitate SBA loans through their robust business development activity in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the SBA SOP as well as knowledge of various SBA programs
- Understand what differentiates immito from our competitors and demonstrate our unique approach to small business lending in all aspects of their work with borrowers, colleagues and partners
- Contribute to the company’s overall production, portfolio performance and reputation while striving to meet or exceed individual goals
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Establish and maintain a network of referral sources able to identify capital access needs not currently being addressed in the conventional market
- Promote and participate in educational opportunities in SBA lending among colleagues, borrowers and the community
- Obtain required application/financial information from borrowers to facilitate underwriting and closing along with appropriately executed documentation
- Remain up-to-date on competitors and competitive products
- Communicate proactively constructively with the customer, all partners as well as the underwriting, closing and servicing staff to achieve appropriate deliverables
- Apply state of the art technologies to support best in class service
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable immito policies and procedures
- Ensure that all activities and work functions follow compliance requirements and SBA regulations
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary.
- Demonstrated track record of SBA loan production. This is essential to consideration for this positon.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or other related experience
- 3 to 5 years SBA 7(a) business development experience
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers and related software
We offer a competitive package of compensation and benefits, including:
- Base Salary plus Commission Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching Employer Contribution