Technical Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Broomfield, Colorado (in-office role)
Salary: Estimated annual compensation will be 55,000 60,000 flexible based on relevant experience. This is a full-time opportunity that offers full benefits.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K + match, 3 weeks starting Paid Time Off (PTO), and generous parental leave
- Make an impact all of our employees contribute to our product and process (Even our job descriptions)
- We are an established, public, well-funded company
- We have real customers Our product is in-demand and there is a real need for it (no dotcom tomfoolery here)
- Innovative culture - We foster a culture of Mad Inventing, challenging each other to learn new skills and make interesting contraptions in our spare time
- Flexible work environment - we trust our employees to do their work because they want to, not because theyre forced to
- We promote within - We have implemented a talent accelerator program focused on identifying and building key strengths
Technical Support Specialist Role Summary:
The Technical Support Specialist (internally called Support Engineer) acts as the user-facing knowledge and expertise contact for our IKE products. As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing our clients with an unmatched customer service experience ensuring satisfaction, retention, and adaptation of Ike platforms and features. The IKE Support Engineer will be expected to resolve Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical issues while also driving pre-emptive solutions and leveraging customer support software such as Jira, Zendesk, and Salesforce. The Support Engineer works cross-functionally with the service & support, Finance, and engineering teams to support user-facing workflows.
Technical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Triage, diagnose and drive to resolution customer support requests.
- Timely and quality responses for internal and external support inquires.
- Provide customers with product knowledge, support, and answers to their inquiries.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Test IKE products to assist customers in finding workflow solutions, troubleshooting, workarounds, finding requirements, and as needed.
- Test IKE hardware and create reports for the ikeGPS-owned pool of refurbished devices.
- Introduce ikeGPS Support and create accounts for new customers.
- Follow up on support tickets and ensure responses meet identified SLAs.
- Create or assist in creating content for support documentation.
- Work with Finance, Sales, and Operations to ensure customer orders meet specifications.
- Test IKE hardware and create summary reports.
- Provide product feedback that can be used to steer product development.
- Create training content and support documentation.
- Submit, comments, edits, and assist with the development of customer support tickets, feature request stories, tech debt stories, and bug tickets.
- Identify software bugs, test bugs, and write up bug reports.
- Act as a customer advocate in product planning and developmental team discussions
- Attend Bugs triage meetings to provide customer/user insight on issues/bugs
- Provide insights, observations, etc. to development team as needed
Technical Support Specialist Required Qualifications:
- 1+ years of related work experience in a technical customer-facing support function
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Computer literacy: PC MS Office
- An understanding of mobile device OS: iOS and Android
Technical Support Specialist Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of customer support software and support ticket management (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Knowledge of GPS, GIS, and land survey techniques is a plus
- Experience in the Utility industry, particularly with Outside Plant a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
The United States and Canada are in the middle of a communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth is fueling amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless networks. ikeGPS is changing the way communication companies like AT&T, Verizon, and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. IKE Analyze from ikeGPS is achieving rapid adoption because we simply help communication companies deploy networks faster and safer while lowering deployment costs through better efficiency.
Our integrated field to cloud solutions allow our customers and partners to measure and assess
Utility Poles and infrastructure using a unique combination of Laser, GPS, IMU, and Photogrammetry technologies, all based on a custom-built Android platform and corresponding Cloud service. We combine that with a killer team to create a full solution that delights customers in every way.
ikeGPS' Core Values:
We are a collective of pole measurement analysts, scientists, field data collectors, and
customer advocates. We are on this planet to make a profound change in the lives of those
we serve - every human connected through the workflow of pole provisioning projects.
Together, we are building the power and communications infrastructure of the future.
Like many companies, we have our values. Our values are ours and we wear them in our own way. They guide us and they personify us. Our values are not something we leave at the office they are a genuine part of who we are. And well, we think that makes our people exceptional at work and at life.
- Simplicity & clarity.
- Open company. No BS.
- Be yourself. Be the change you seek.
- Manaakitanga; with a literal meaning of we rise by lifting others.
- The most important criteria for this role are a genuine fit with these values.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in the United States. We are not looking for contract (C2C) hires at this time.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?