Sales Account Executive (Joint Use Sales Manager) - Job Description
Do you love to help customers achieve success?
Are you a process oriented salesperson ready for your next Solution Selling opportunity?
Are you interested in driving long term customer relationships that helps utilities of all sizes process new attachment applications faster, safer and with better pole records?
then ikeGPS is your new home.
The United States and Canada are in the middle of a communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth is fueling amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless networks. ikeGPS is enhancing the way communication companies like AT&T, Verizon and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. This growth is putting tremendous pressure on the Joint Use Departments of electric utilities across the country as they attempt to keep up with growing demand for attaching to their utility poles. At ikeGPS our mission is to help communication companies attach faster and make it easier and safer for utilities to review and approve new attachment permitting applications. We accomplish this by establishing an IKE Analyze Record as the common denominator between both parties. An IKE Analyze Record means the communication companies can complete the applications in less time while providing better information that utilities trust and can review from the safety and convenience of their office. ikeGPS is seeking an experienced sales professional that also has experience working with the Joint Use department of one or more utilities. Were also interested in talking to you if youre currently a Joint Use professional whos interested in growing your earning potential by trying sales and spreading the word about a better way. If one of these descriptions sounds like you for our Sales Account Executive role, wed love to talk to you about joining the ike team.
Sales Account Executive (Utilities Joint Use Sales Manager) Role:
The Sales Account Executive (Joint Use Sales Manager) will be a key member of the Americas sales team for the Communication & Utilities Business Unit focused on promoting and selling our IKE Fast Lane solution with an emphasis on securing opportunities with utilities that outsource the review of inbound new attachment permitting applications. This member of the team will be responsible for qualifying leads generated from our unique and continual approach to Demand Generation and develop resulting opportunities to close with the help of our team of Solution Engineers. The position will be supported by marketing, subject matter experts and an Enterprise Sales Team that is key to generating leads from our customers. The Sales Account Executive (Joint Use Sales Manager) will report to the Director of Sales for Electric Utilities.
*This is a remote-eligible position.
Sales Account Executive Key Responsibilities:
Leverage outstanding written and verbal communication skills to align IKE Analyze with qualified opportunities and manage the Solution Selling sales process. Time management, presence, presentation and follow-up skills are a key to being successful in this position. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to be a leader in the sales process.
Sales Account Executive possesses some or all the following:
- REQUIRED: Experience working in and around Utilities Joint Use departments
- REQUIRED: Track record working within or selling into electric utilities
- REQUIRED: Availability to travel (25%-50%)
- A strong drive to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills that work at all levels of an organization
- Natural ability to align solutions with customer problems and uncover motivations to buy
- Ability to develop, write and promote succinct buying visions
- Experience with mastering and managing a sales funnel and delivering accurate forecasts
- Experience researching and understanding what drives prospective buyers
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills applied toward leveraging IKE resources and eliminating sales barriers
- Ability to be a strong qualifier of leads
- Desire to be a self-motivating customer and team advocate that helps transition feedback into solution enhancements that help ike grow
- A proven track record of building customer relationships
- Comfort in the dynamic atmosphere of a technology-based, solution-oriented team with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Professional approach and strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present concepts and ideas to prospects
- College degree or comparable work experience
At ikeGPS we practice the following core values:
- Simplicity; elegant designs and process that flow with good quality
- Team; working together on shared goals, finding a way, making it happen
- Integrity; responsibility, accountability & ownership caring and doing
- Customers; are our center, enabling them to measure faster and safer
- Knowledge; cultivate, develop, learn, grow, is there a better way
- Ingenuity; clever and skillful designs of solutions, products & execution
Benefits of working at ikeGPS:
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401K
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of paid time off
- Adjustable sitting or standing desk workspace
- Office sits adjacent to park with disc golf, basketball, jogging path
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then get in touch now to show us what you have.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in the United States.