iiCON Construction Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Construction Laborer performs tasks involving physical labor at building and demolition sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, and clean up rubble and materials. May assist craft workers.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
Our Core Values:
- Creative Solutions
- Customer Focused
- Quality Results
- Performing General Physical Activities- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Handling and Moving Objects- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Controlling Machines and Processes- Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Repairing and Maintaining Mechanical Equipment- Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operates primarily on the basis of mechanical (not electronic) principles.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
iiCON Construction Colorado, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity means every candidate will receive consideration based on his/her ability to do the job, and each employee will be treated in a nondiscriminatory manner on the job. We do not and will not discriminate in our business practices on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran, marital or citizenship status, or any other protected class. We are firmly committed to achieving equal opportunity for all individuals. This applies to all personnel actions, including external and internal recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, and pay and benefits administration.
iiCON Construction offers a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees. We provide employer-paid Medical, Vision, Short Term, Long Term, and Life insurance plans. Dental and supplemental vision is offered. All plans are available to families.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at iiCON Construction