Senior Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
iBrain is Hiring Senior Business Analyst !!!
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Location : Columbia, Missouri, United States(need locals to missouri)
Exp: 5+ to 9+
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Advanced ability to translate business needs into viable/acceptable solutions.
2. Experience conducting requirements analysis with business stakeholders and translate into detailed process flows and functional specifications for development teams.
3. Relational database experience with Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Word, Excel and Visio.
5. Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative setting.
6. Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
7. Ability to work effectively with, and elicit cooperation from, stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
8. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
9. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
10. Strong interpersonal skills.
11. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment.
MINIMUM LEVEL OF PREPARATION AND TRAINING NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. A bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration with an emphasis in management information systems or equivalent work experience.
2. 3-5 years of direct work experience in a Business Analyst or similar capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
ibrain technologies, inc
Get fresh P&C Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.