IT Onsite Systems Engineer
- Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Onsite Systems Engineers supports Microsoft server technologies, network components, and provides escalation support to the Systems Administrators and clients. This includes the following:
- Analyze, monitor and support Windows server based technologies
- Monitor network performance, identify root-cause issues and resolve
- Provide server, network and desktop/application support to clients and your team
- Assist the team with specific client projects as required
Perks of working here as an IT Onsite Systems Engineer…..
- Focus on Work/Life Balance
- We match 4% on your 401K
- Paid Time Off Benefits - 3 weeks for your first year, 4 weeks on your second year
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes paid life insurance and paid long term disability
- Peerfit membership - providing free sessions at local gyms and studios
- Paid Maternity, Paternity and foster leave
- Quarterly employee/family outings
- Career path road mapping
- $200 spend in our iVenture Company Store on your anniversary year with us!
- Real Culture initiatives and recognition, not just pizza parties
- 360 degree feedback. You talk, we listen.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Super cool technology – virtual lab, paid certifications and training days
- iVenture is rated by its employees as a "Great Place to Work" and has a strong culture and exceptional core values
You are a great IT Systems Engineer candidate if you have.....
- Bachelor’s Degree , business related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years supporting current windows server technologies and client/server applications in a windows based network environment. Specifics include:
- Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013 (or enterprise mail systems)
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- All current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (XP/7/8)
- LAN/WAN technologies and related equipment (switches, routers, etc.)
- Experience with XenApp/RDS or other VDI technologies preferred, but not required.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Windows 2008 R2/2012 Server, Exchange 2003/2007 or 2010 and Windows XP/7/8 including maintenance and support
- Experience with LAN and WAN technology and firewalls (Cisco/SonicWALL)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Status (MCSE or MCITP) required
What you'll be doing as an IT Systems Engineer…..
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms
- Install and configure Windows server and related technologies, virtualization platforms, and network components as needed to complete client projects
- Provide help desk escalation support to System Administrators (server, network, desktop, and line of business/hosted application support)
- Monitor performance of Windows server and server applications, identify root-cause and resolve issues
- Resolve network performance issues (internet bandwidth problems, ISP issues and firewall / router issues)
- Produce and maintain detailed technical and training documentation
- Typical week: 40% server/network support, 20% server/network projects, 20% escalations, 10% overflow coverage for sys admins/team lead, 5% admin/meetings, 5% training
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation. This position will require some in-frequent travel to the other client offices as needed.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, employment, credit and motor vehicle background check
iVenture SolutionsJacksonville, FL
Over a month agoView All iVenture Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.