iVenture Solutions, Inc. Saint Petersburg, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
iVenture Solutions is looking for an Information Technology Manager to provide hands-on management ensuring the day to day technology needs of their assigned clients (30+) are met with great service! Successful candidates must have demonstrable leadership skills in a fast paced IT environment. Based in Tampa, FL, our Information Technology Manager will manage resources and direct the efforts of a staff of 6+ local IT professionals. These efforts include coordination of trouble tickets, scheduling of IT staff and working with customers to resolve IT issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leadership: identify and develop talent within the team, provide opportunities for learning and growth as well as communicating job expectations, coaching, counseling, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Technical direction and guidance: assist with technical obstacles and identify when the resolution plan needs to change to ensure optimal efficiency
- Customer service: ensure team is delivering exceptional service at all times, this includes working face to face with clients through client meetings, new client onboardings and day to day service delivery
- Prioritization and team scheduling: continually monitor the team work load and client needs; proactively identify potential problems, set daily/weekly schedules, timelines and service accordingly; scheduling /resource management to ensure client needs are met efficiently
- Review performance metrics, time sheets and ticket health of team members
Why work here?
- Competitive salary
- Remote work flexibility
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes paid life insurance and long-term disability
- We match 4% on your 401K
- Paid maternity, paternity, and foster leave
- Paid Time Off Benefits - 3 weeks for your first year, 4 weeks on your second year
- Quarterly team outings
- Real culture initiatives and recognition, not just pizza parties
- 360-degree feedback. You talk, we listen
- Work/life balance with a focus on a 40-hour workweek
- iVenture is nationally certified as a "Great Place to Work" by our team because of our commitment to an employee-focused culture
You’re a great candidate if you have…..
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, finance or computer sciences or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of current management experience of 3 or more IT staff
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience in a Windows based network with 250+ users, either in a single organization or spread across multiple clients; this includes experience with administration and troubleshooting servers and network infrastructure as well as managing various IT projects
- 1+ year(s) of experience working with customers in a business-to-business relationship
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong technical acumen with the desire to be “hands on” with the team when necessary
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Flexibility to accommodate after-hours and weekend client and team member needs
- Nice to Have (but not required)
- ITIL Foundations, PMP, HDI Support Center Manager
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation. This position will require frequent travel to local client sites at least 1x per week.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, employment, credit, and motor vehicle background check
Powered by JazzHR
iVenture Solutions, Inc.
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at iVenture Solutions, Inc.