Inside Sales Representative
iTi Tropicals, Inc
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Respond to sales inquiries via phone and email in a timely, professional manner
- Present and explain iTi products and services to customers and assist in meeting their needs through each stage of the sales cycle
- Understand sales call objectives
- Prepare quotations and present approved quotes to customers
- Manage order from initial customer contact through acceptance of order. Responsible for compilation and verification of all data and information required for order booking and fulfillment.
- Conduct appropriate follow-up as needed
- Develop and maintain professional business relationships with established and prospective customers
- Update contact information, set email and notes in CRM for all accounts
- BS/BA in Food Science, Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in internet or inside sales, preferably in the food and beverage industry
- Self-motivated with solid organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively plan, organize and prioritize work
- Handle multiple issues simultaneously and effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Spanish preferred but not required
iTi Tropicals offers a friendly, progressive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a bonus plan and 401(k).
iTi Tropicals is an independent company headquartered in Lawrenceville, NJ. We are the leading supplier of tropical and exotic fruit juice concentrates and purees in North America. Established in 1988, iTi Tropicals has based its success on the establishment of long-term relationships with employees, customers, suppliers, and other industry partners. iTi offers a competitive salary and bonus plan along with a comprehensive benefits package.
iTi Tropicals, Inc
30 Gordon AveLawrenceville, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?