Test Technician/Test Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Full-time (alternative work schedule, 3 day/4 days)
iTest, Inc. is Silicon Valley’s newest independent IC testing laboratory. iTest is equipped with the most up-to-date testing and screening technology that exists. iTest believes that a technically intensive business cannot and must not become a zero-sum game. It can be and must be the win-win equation of customers, suppliers and employees committed in common cause.
We are currently hiring test technician/operator who is mechanically inclined and quality conscious to join our team. An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years experience or equivalent; experience in semiconductor
· Must be a US citizen or U.S Permanent Resident. This position requires handling of product or information which is subject to ITAR regulations.
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions and have good communication skills
- Must have basic math and computer skills (keyboarding and email). Must have a team-oriented attitude, accountability and ownership
- Follows all specifications and procedures accurately and efficiently
· Perform operation of assigned semiconductor process equipment
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements;
- Look over work orders, instructions, and processing charts to determine a work schedule
- Read all traveler steps and follow instructions
· Use real time database to monitor/input data and track performance of equipment and production activities to requirements of assigned equipment
- Handle all parts and Wafers per Static handling practices
- Observe and comply with all QA and paperwork requirements
- Load and verify test programs, verify hardware, and test correlation units
- Set up & perform Final electrical test using Thermo-Stream.
- Set up and validate test handlers (Synax & Chroma handler)
- Set and perform wafer testing using wafer prober
- Set and perform package electrical test using ATE handler(Chroma & Synax)
- Test all devices and clearly separate good and defective units
- Catalog all apparatus, tools and hardware
- Return unit and hardware to proper areas when completed
- Learns and operates new equipment as operations expand
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup equipment for production final tests & wafer sort.
- Support testers and handlers
- Maintain test and support equipment
- Perform daily clean-up of work areas and apparatus
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with business partners (e.g. Operations, Sales, Communications, IT, Technical Development and Engineering).
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
· Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times
iTest, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome company and coworkers
iTest, Inc. is Silicon Valley’s newest independent IC testing laboratory. iTest is equipped with the most up-to-date testing and screening technology that exists. iTest believes that a technically intensive business cannot and must not become a zero-sum game. It can be and must be the win-win equation of customers, suppliers, and employees committed to a common cause.
1905 Tarob CourtMilpitas, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at iTest, Inc.