ATE Test Engineer
iTest, Inc. Milpitas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
iTest, Inc. is Silicon Valley’s newest independent IC testing laboratory. iTest believes that a technically intensive business cannot and must not become a zero-sum game. It can be and must be the win-win equation of customers, suppliers, and employees committed in a common cause.
iTest, Inc. is seeking ATE Test Engineer to become an integral part of our team. The ideal candidate will need to have a good mix of technical competence, great attitude, and interpersonal skills, and flexibility with a desire to learn.
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards
- Design test jigs for the loadboards, DUT Boards (Device Under Test is a manufacturing product undergoing testing either at first manufacture or later during its life cycle) and socket board and create schematics.
- Preparing test reports
- Generate bill of material (BOM) by choosing electrically satisfactory components and keep the BoM up to date with the schematic.
- Develop test program and fixtures for semiconductor devices
- 3+ years experience
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Good communicator
- Get things done
- Must be a US citizen, U.S Permanent Resident. This position requires handling of products or information which is subject to ITAR regulations.
iTest, Inc.Why Work Here?
iTest, Inc. is Silicon Valley’s newest independent IC testing laboratory. iTest is equipped with the most up-to-date testing and screening technology that exists. iTest believes that a technically intensive business cannot and must not become a zero-sum game. It can be and must be the win-win equation of customers, suppliers, and employees committed to a common cause.
1905 Tarob CourtMilpitas, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at iTest, Inc.