- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex IT Support assignments/projects.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Technical Support but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivelant Experience
- Foundational knowledge and through understanding of concepts for developing in an object oriented language
- Comprehensive knowledge leveraging reference libraries in MS Office IDE
- Advanced skills coding business rules and ETL workflows using VBA in MS Excel and MS Access
- Advanced skills querying and parsing relational datasets using ODBC and file links
- Ability to quickly identify code inefficiencies in VBA and improve code to reduce runtime
- Intermediate skills analyzing data, identifying inaccuracies and correct them using update queries and code
- Ability to debug VBA code using MS Office IDE interface
- Ability to translate algorithms and summarize code execution into documentation using business terminology
- Ability to quickly comprehend business requirements and turn them into solutions using MS Excel, MS Access and MS Office IDE
- Ability to identify gaps in business requirements and work with business partners to complete requirements
For more information please contact Janice DiCicco at 860-979-0912 or email@example.com
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.