The Manager of Configuration Services is responsible for successfully leading and managing the Configuration Services Department. This position will be actively involved in managing the staff and all activities within the department to meet the configuration needs of our customers and to leverage the configuration lab environment to develop new services, build employee competency and enhance operating efficiencies. The Configuration Services Manager is also a business partner with other Bailiwick personnel and is assigned to client accounts to provide a strong, trusted relationship with the client that allows us to meet and exceed project expectations consistent with our Client's brand and culture.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Configuration Tasks including following detailed specifications for the set-up, configuration and testing of customer equipment; set-up of equipment for configuration and testing; track and record inventory for projects; data management for configuration status, manage schedules and project deliverables; and assist with daily maintenance, clean-up and organization of the Configuration Center.
Customer Service and Project Management including establishing and implementing the Bailiwick configuration customer service methodology; timely completion of projects; organization of the Configuration Center; project planning; and being responsible for the Configuration Department's business plan and operating budget.
Personnel Management including management of the Configuration Department by providing employee evaluations; hiring team members; and providing support and coaching to employees throughout the year to build a successful department.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a computer-related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years related experience, preferably in a Configuration Lab
- Demonstrated experience as a successful leader of a service-related line of business
- Minimum 3 years prior leadership/management experience
- Experience with network device configuration, replication and deployment
- Experience with defining and setting up the system tools and processes required for large scale equipment roll out projects
- Cisco environment experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite tools
- Physically able to lift PCs, servers, peripherals and network equipment
- Ability to continually offer suggestions to process improvements
- Any relevant certifications a definite plus such as: LAN/WAN, Microsoft Certifications, CCNA, etc.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.