Open to Portland, Phoenix, Denver as work locations, and WAH in the Pacific / MTN time zones.
This role involves a senior contributor, working hand-in-hand with a veteran team of software developers who are creating exciting new features for customers.
Key Skills: Angular, TypeScript, NestJS (NodeJS)
A successful candidate should have:
- Extensive experience with distributed and event systems.
- Ability to think strategically about the product as well as technical challenges.
- Demonstrate a "dev-ops as culture" mindset.
- Desire to work in a team of high performers, who hold each other accountable to perform to their very best.
- Desire to work in a highly disciplined agile team, focused on continuous improvement.
- Architecting, developing, testing and deploying highly scalable distributed systems and data processes.
- Design and implement support tools for data processes
- Benchmark systems, analyze bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Collaborate with other senior application specialist in the organization to create an atmosphere of group contribution in addition to individual execution that makes the organization more efficient and knowledgeable.
- Re-use existing software development practices where possible for productivity but also introduce new trending industry practices and tools where appropriate.
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that also take into account scale, security, reliability, and cost.
- Deliver needed project functionality for specific deliverables but deliver in such a way that the value is useful to the organization in the long term.
- A full-stack developer will have experience with components at each layer of modern web applications. A modern full-stack web developer should have experience with many of the following languages, technologies, platforms, and frameworks.
- Must be an Angular Expert - Ideal candidate has multiple deployed applications using Angular, preferably Angular 5+
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.