Senior Marketing Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission-driven organization is uniquely situated to respond to opportunities in the education market related to individual, district, and state education requirements. We have an extensive network of partners and professional learning communities. Additionally, our organization has a strong collection of academic content, a broad customer base, a significant market reach, and a substantial investment in technology and systems.
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Digital Marketing Director for iteach with the skills and ambition to grow within our enterprise-wide marketing organization. iteach provides people who would like to become a K-12 teacher a path to doing so through online alternative certification. Our customers are college graduates who have tried other careers and would like to pursue their passion for teaching. With a massive nationwide teacher shortage, the demand for alternative certification programs is increasing every year and is expected to continue to grow for many years ahead. iteach is one of seven companies within the Learners Edge, LLC organization focused on serving K-12 teachers.
As an eCommerce business with strong revenue growth and geographic expansion ambitions, digital marketing is the driving force behind our customer acquisition and referral activities. In this role, you will set the overall strategy for customer acquisition, including channel prioritization, with the goal to deliver profitable growth. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven and a brand champion, ensuring that iteach is competitively positioned and consistent in message, look, and tone across all our marketing channels. The position reports to our Chief Marketing Officer and works very closely with iteach’s president and regional program directors.
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals
- Plan and execute multiplatform digital marketing campaigns on a state-by-state basis
- Own our brand messaging strategy and standards
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing through HubSpot
- Oversee our outside agency’s paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Act as the owner of our website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience
- Track and analyze SEO and Google Analytics data and adjust our content and lead generation tactics accordingly
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments
- Act as our community manager on our social media accounts
- Equip our field representatives with marketing communications that persuade K12 school superintendents and principals to refer their paraprofessionals and substitute teachers to iteach’s online certification program
- Plan and execute selective direct mail campaigns to K12 district superintendents
- Report on KPIs monthly, including website traffic, lead generation, conversion, revenue attribution, and so forth
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends to inform future growth strategies
- Ideally, 15 years of progressive digital marketing experience and responsibilities
- Expert level skills with HubSpot marketing automation, Google Analytics, SEO, and paid search; able to be hands-on with all digital channels and tools
- Track record of success in digital marketing roles
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies as needed
- Self-starter who takes ownership of marketing results and continually optimizes marketing channels
- Analytical and strategic thinker; a natural leader with the confidence to assert and defend a point of view on how best to grow revenue profitably
- Adept with data and technology; experience with CRM systems such as salesforce
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills
- The iteach team is located in Denton, TX, outside Dallas. The ideal candidate will live in the area and be willing to work in the office 2-3 days a week. Remote candidates with exceptionally strong skills will be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
iTeach Learners Edge Teaching Channel
BusinessView all jobs at iTeach Learners Edge Teaching Channel