Our client is a fast-expanding Technology Company that brings all communication together through a single, unified collaboration platform accessible through powerful search. They have the potential to be among the fastest growing companies to hit $1 Billion and have over 6 million active users on their platform today.
We are seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager to join our technology practice team and support with high visibility engagements. The ideal candidate will know how to build a B2B community (without sounding like a robot). We’re building out our social media team, and you’re just the kind of help we want. We’re looking for an experienced Social Media specialist to fill a position that will help us nurture and scale the Slack brand globally through our social media channels.
In this role, you will help develop and implement social-led programs, cross-functional campaigns, and day-to-day content designed to increase awareness, consideration, and understanding of Slack, as well as drive deeper usage. You will partner closely with internal teams from Content, Creative, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Events, and more, and report to the Senior Social Media Marketing Manager.
Manage global, social media editorial calendar, publishing and pulling analytics, including:
· Own editorial calendar intake process and partner with stakeholders on timing and messaging that fits within established narrative and channel guardrails
· Own community management on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram and partner with our Slack Customer Experience team on Twitter
· Become the resident expert on our social toolset, staging and publishing content and pulling metrics
· Help Senior Social Media Manager with project management and development of social-led programs
· Help Senior Social Media Manager with cross-functional social media programs