iTalent Digital is seeking a Salesforce Sales Cloud technologist to join our technology practice and support with transformational client engagements. You will be supporting an engagement based in the bay area and offers the right individual an opportunity to leverage your skills and expertise to drive high impact/high-visibility engagements across sales organization.
The ideal candidate will provide technical strategy and execution to drive Customer Data Architecture initiatives across a Salesforce and enterprise application ecosystem. The subject matter expert will offer best practices and recommendations as it relates to improving customer data hierarchy - business processes, policies, system functionality and data. The candidate would also have a proven track record of relevant experience successfully implementing customer data architectural solutions within a complex environments
Responsibilities & Scope of Work:
- Assess current state customer architecture gaps, identify potential options and provide recommendations & approach.
- Collaborate with practice team from initial proposal/bid through delivery providing technical inputs as required through each stage of process.
- Collaborate with the practice team (PM, SMEs etc.) and client stakeholders to understand short term and long term sales operations objectives
- Work with client to define, document, drive business requirements focused on improving Customer Data Architecture within their Salesforce ecosystem while taking into account downstream impacts across existing business applications.
- Lead, plan, manage large initiatives from concept to delivery within a highly cross-functional, complex environment. Develop / define / validate integrated delivery plan – technical approach, deliverables, activities, dependencies, sequencing, sizing.
- Define, develop, and execute on technical strategy to migrate/transform existing customer data to the “future state” hierarchies to optimize core sales processes
- Define application level requirements to implement Salesforce Customer Data solution and collaborate with respective delivery teams to ensure implementation of those capabilities.